Search This Blog

Thursday, April 5, 2012

So...

Hey peoples! So... Today is my BIRTHDAY! Haha... Just kidding. My birthday is in two months... But anyways! I went to Orlando, Florida....

AND IT ROCKED THIS WORLD!!!!!!

Oh.... BTW I can't rhyme at all...
POEM:
Reilly is Smiley just like she always is,
Orlando, Florida was great just like it always is,
I went to school today and it's like it always is,
Now you understand that I can't rhyme! :)

Have a HAPPY HAPPY New Year, and I hope your Winter is great!!!


JUST KIDDING! It's Spring time you SILLY SMILEY PERSON, YOU!

I should stop talking and I should go eat my dinner... *NOM NOM NOM NOM*
Just kidding! My gramma is still cooking dinner!!!

I'm just gonna go so I can put you out of your misery...

BUT STILL...

:) Put a SMILE on your face!

-Smiley Reilly

No comments:

Post a Comment